Re: [OM] NO IMG: Bees!

Subject: Re: [OM] NO IMG: Bees!
From: Chris Trask <christrask@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 12 Mar 2017 18:20:28 -0700 (GMT-07:00)
     In years past, during the monsoon when the rain sages and other plants
bloom, you could hear the noise from tens of feet away.  And I was able to
count a dozen or more species at any given time.  These past few years there
haven't been any at all.

     So I was pleasantly surprised today when I heard the sound and looked up.
Just one small species, about 3/8" long, but one or two hundred of them.
That's more than I've seen in the past few years combined.

Chris