Re: [OM] OT] MS W10

Subject: Re: [OM] OT] MS W10
From: Moose <olymoose@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 9 Mar 2017 12:23:00 -0800
On 3/9/2017 4:53 AM, brian gray via olympus wrote:
HI
In considering the merits, or otherwise, of W10 it is worth noting that a major update (to version 1703?) is apparently due in April. Someone who has tried a beta version says that it has cured a bug in the treatment of HTML by Edge which has caused me problems.

Note that Edge is not required. As far as this user of Firefox on W10 (on my laptop) is concerned, Edge problems, bugs and cures are not a part of ". . .the merits, or otherwise, of W10 . . ."

It's All a MS Moose