Re: [OM] Image Display Options [was Beer and a Secret, travellers

Subject: Re: [OM] Image Display Options [was Beer and a Secret, travellers
From: SwissPace <ian@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 3 Mar 2017 12:14:32 +0100
I had a quick look - do you want to display like this gallery, in which case its set to journal mode

<https://thattimeoflife.smugmug.com/Portfolio/2012-FFFFMonochrome/>

IanW

On 03/03/17 11:35, ChrisB wrote:
Thanks for that summary, Moose.

I might switch to SmugMug, if it has a blog format.  I could then use my domain cbimages.uk
<http://cbimages.uk/> on that system.  I’ll have a look.

Chris