Re: [OM] (OM - OT) DOD to open military exchanges tp online shopping for

Subject: Re: [OM] (OM - OT) DOD to open military exchanges tp online shopping for veterans.
From: Rick Beckrich <rbeckrich@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 28 Feb 2017 16:33:05 -0500
Me too... a tailored tweed (!) suit from "Alexanders of Oxford Street."
Was just the thing to wear when prominading (?) In Bordeaux.
Always got mistaken for a Brit tourist.

On Tue, Feb 28, 2017 at 3:25 PM, Chris Trask <christrask@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
wrote:

>      As I remember very well when living overseas in the 60s and then
> stationed there in the 70s.  Bought some nice woolen clothing while in the
> UK.
>

> >That's not how it works, Chris. The PX (Post-Exchange) system (AFEX for
> the
> >Sir Force) provides service men and women, and their families, a safe
> place
> >to purchase all kinds of civilian goods and household supplies...
> essential
> >when in ovberseas bases. Great prices, too.
> >
> >On Tue, Feb 28, 2017 at 9:56 AM, Chris Trask <christrask@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
> >wrote:
> >
> >>      Hmmm...  That might be useful, though I don't know of anything made
> >> in this century that I would go out of my way for.  Maybe they'll come
> >> across some forgotten inventory from the Spanish-American War.

> >> View/Article/1049503/department-of-defense-extends-
> >> online-military-exchange-shopping-privileges-to-v

> >> opens-online-e
> >> >>

> --

As much as I hate to "crow", I'm delighted to tell you that my 5-star
reviewed hardcover book for kids, ages 4-to-8,
*The Little Crow Who Could Not CAW
<http://www.amazon.com/Little-Crow-Who-Could-Not-ebook/dp/B01B2028SS/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1455042958&sr=8-1&keywords=rick+beckrich>,*
is
finally available as an interactive Kindle e-book from Amazon.com.

    (P.S. - The Kindle reader is a free app from Amazon that works on PC,
laptops, and most hand-held devices.)