Re: [OM] IMGs: New Cycling Route

Subject: Re: [OM] IMGs: New Cycling Route
From: Chris Trask <christrask@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 5 Feb 2017 13:47:41 -0700 (GMT-07:00)
     I much preferred gliders way back when.  No noise, no messy fuel, no
starting problems.  You could operate them with a simple 2-channel digital or
pulse-proportional setup, or better yet a 3-channel so you could control
spoilers.  The old ACE 3-channel pulse-proportional gave you a positional
throttle control that would do the same thing.  I built an analogue decoder and
analogue servos to do just that, and it may still be around here somewhere.

Chris

     - Hunter S. Thompson