Re: [OM] IMG: Macro Images

Subject: Re: [OM] IMG: Macro Images
From: Jim Nichols <jhnichols@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 31 Jan 2017 08:18:56 -0600
Thanks for the kind remark about the Sonic mint photo.

I am gradually getting more comfortable with PS, but I'm not to the point of combining images just yet.

If I recall correctly, the Christmas mints still just taste like peppermint, the same as the normal red and white ones.

Jim Nichols
Tullahoma, TN USA