Re: [OM] IMG: The Ball Sees All

Subject: Re: [OM] IMG: The Ball Sees All
From: Jim Nichols <jhnichols@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 22 Jan 2017 10:42:57 -0600
Philippe, in the USA, it varies from state to state. If I recall correctly, in Mississippi, the plate went with the car when it was sold. It represented a tax on the car, and the cost varied with the value of the vehicle.

In Tennessee, the price is fixed, and the plate belongs to the owner, and can be transferred to a new vehicle.

Not sure about other states.

Jim Nichols
Tullahoma, TN USA