Re: [OM] IMG: The Ball Sees All

Subject: Re: [OM] IMG: The Ball Sees All
From: Moose <olymoose@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 20 Jan 2017 15:02:50 -0800
On 1/20/2017 12:55 PM, Jim Nichols wrote:
While shooting a few random shots to learn how Lightroom handles lens corrections, I noticed a selfie in the trailer ball. My apologies for the 10-yr old license plate, but that's how we save money down here in the hills.

Huh? The plates on my convertible are 26 yrs old, Carol's Mazda, 25 yrs. Calif. doesn't replace plates unless they really need it. I think one needs to pay for the replacements, too.

Plated Moose