Re: [OM] NO IMG: Weather

Subject: Re: [OM] NO IMG: Weather
From: Moose <olymoose@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 19 Jan 2017 13:14:08 -0800
On 1/19/2017 12:21 PM, Mike Lazzari wrote:
Yes, this weather system is pretty much following the models I posted earlier. (below) End of drought for CA.

Certainly for NorCal, where insufficiency has been replaced by satiation.

We've had a short break in a couple of weeks of very wet weather today, with some actual sunshine. The overcast is coming in now, and the rain should resume around six. Today's visit to PT should be dry. Yesterday's post-op visit in SF featured high winds, heavy rains and traffic delays from accidents. Wheeeee . . .

Water Proof Moose