Re: [OM] USB-C Cables

Subject: Re: [OM] USB-C Cables
From: Ralf Loi <ralf_loi@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 19 Jan 2017 10:01:27 +0100
<<
I'm in a downtown apartment building, originally built as a hotel in the
late 1880's. The structure is walls that at the ground floor are all brick

and stone about three feet thick. For each floor they are a bit less
thick,
but still stout. I'm on the second floor, and on the back side of the
building with my walls and six others between me and the direction where
the
TV towers are located. It's a quiet, comfortable building, but TV and
radio
reception is iffy from my apartment.

That's why we have here shared antennas on the roof.

Ralf