Re: [OM] USB-C Cables

Subject: Re: [OM] USB-C Cables
From: "Bill Pearce" <billcpearce@xxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 19 Jan 2017 01:24:12 -0600
I'm in a downtown apartment building, originally built as a hotel in the late 1880's. The structure is walls that at the ground floor are all brick and stone about three feet thick. For each floor they are a bit less thick, but still stout. I'm on the second floor, and on the back side of the building with my walls and six others between me and the direction where the TV towers are located. It's a quiet, comfortable building, but TV and radio reception is iffy from my apartment.

-----Original Message----- From: Chris Trask