Re: [OM] OT: lost my drives

Subject: Re: [OM] OT: lost my drives
From: Moose <olymoose@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 17 Jan 2017 15:08:14 -0800
On 1/17/2017 1:26 PM, John Hudson wrote:
I did all of those things but to no avail.

Then, being down at heart I rallied to the power of prayer, meditation and peace of mind thinking good and kind things about my computer's most latest flawless working life and asked for the absolution of whatever evil spirit lurked within its soul.

Voila .............. the next time I put life into its heart the computer booted up, came to life and its performance clearly evidenced that the evil spirit had been cast out.

Congratulations!

Shaman Moose