Re: [OM] A question about sensors

Subject: Re: [OM] A question about sensors
From: Moose <olymoose@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 15 Jan 2017 13:38:33 -0800
On 1/15/2017 12:28 PM, Bill Pearce wrote:
Mike is quite the enabler, isn't he!

Indeed. But that time it was Ctein driving it. Mike didn't do µ4/3 until later, and then swanned in, then off to other pastures, as is his wont. Lately, he's been first lauding the GX8 (that he doesn't have) and imagining a more perfect GX9.

I still enjoy TOP, but it seems to me to have lost balance since their falling out drove Ctein away. More wild opinion and technically ungrounded ideas, less solid technical knowledge. Ctein didn't just write the odd column, he and Mike were busy correspondents, and it indirectly informed the blog.

Blob Moose