Re: [OM] OT: American Icons

Subject: Re: [OM] OT: American Icons
From: Rick Beckrich <rbeckrich@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 15 Jan 2017 09:13:28 -0500
"..... Ringling Brothers and Barnum & Bailey Circus, is closing after 146
years:"

Does that mean the freaks and misfits will be going into politics?

NO WAIT! That's already happened.

Rick (Still berning)

As much as I hate to "crow", I'm delighted to tell you that my 5-star
reviewed hardcover book for kids, ages 4-to-8,
*"The Little Crow Who Could Not CAW",* is finally available as an interactive
Kindle e-book
<http://www.amazon.com/Little-Crow-Who-Could-Not-ebook/dp/B01B2028SS/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1455042958&sr=8-1&keywords=rick+beckrich>from
Amazon.com.

On Sun, Jan 15, 2017 at 8:32 AM, Chris Trask <christrask@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
wrote:

>      Hard to believe, but one of the most significant American icons, the
> Ringling Brothers and Barnum & Bailey Circus, is closing after 146 years:
>
> http://www.bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-38627073
>
> http://www.cbsnews.com/news/ringling-brothers-greatest-
> show-on-earth-to-close-146-years/
>
>      What's next?  Disneyland closing it's doors?
>

> Chris
>
> When the going gets weird, the weird turn pro
>      - Hunter S. Thompson
> --

As much as I hate to "crow", I'm delighted to tell you that my 5-star
reviewed hardcover book for kids, ages 4-to-8,
*The Little Crow Who Could Not CAW
<http://www.amazon.com/Little-Crow-Who-Could-Not-ebook/dp/B01B2028SS/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1455042958&sr=8-1&keywords=rick+beckrich>,*
is
finally available as an interactive Kindle e-book from Amazon.com.

    (P.S. - The Kindle reader is a free app from Amazon that works on PC,
laptops, and most hand-held devices.)