Re: [OM] Listee on the Baja Peninsula

Subject: Re: [OM] Listee on the Baja Peninsula
From: Scott Gomez <sgomez.baja@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 08 Jan 2017 01:41:10 +0000
Thanks for having a look, those who have. I am not sure what things Google
may have been attempting to draw ChrisB into, other than that I am using it
daily, and get few if any things that I can't just scroll right on past.

But, regardless of anyone's particular taste in sites, it serves its
purpose for me. Especially given that photos I take with the cell phone
just magically upload in the background while I do other things. All I have
to do is select and 'post' those I wish for others to see. When one
compares it to the travesty that Facebook has become (I quit it years ago)
it's quite refreshing to have control over where things go, and when and to
whom they appear, while still having automatic functions where I prefer to
have them.

And Moose, you (and esposa, of course!) are welcome any time, as are any of
you who care to visit. We expect the actual structure to be complete
sometime in March. As to when we have more than rudimentary furniture...
that may be a bit later. Nonetheless, unless family is here, we've got
room. And, as has often been said about this campo, it's pretty much
impossible that anyone ever misses a meal. When the weather is nice (which
is the majority of the year), pot-lucks are common, and there are an
amazing number of quite good cooks, here.

On Sat, Jan 7, 2017 at 4:19 PM Moose <olymoose@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> On 1/6/2017 7:53 AM, Scott Gomez wrote:
> > . . .
> >
> > Should take one to the time series of photos of the construction of our
> new
> > house.
>
> When's the house warming party?
>
> Partly Animal Moose