Re: [OM] Listee on the Baja Peninsula

Subject: Re: [OM] Listee on the Baja Peninsula
From: Moose <olymoose@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 4 Jan 2017 11:38:30 -0800
On 1/4/2017 6:26 AM, Chris Trask wrote:
      That might be a nice summer home

You are kidding, right? Even the water is too hot in the summer. In the winter, full of folks from places where there is snow and ice, trading stories of how awful it was at home when they left. Wonderful weather, when a hurricane isn't coming by. :-)

, but Cabo San Lucas gets hammered by major hurricanes fairly regularly.

Yes, last time we were there, there was a lot of damage visible, and some services down or poor. OTOH, the damage we saw was to older, less well built structures.

Again, Scott is not in that path.

South of the Moose