Re: [OM] OT: Ft. Lauderdale.

Subject: Re: [OM] OT: Ft. Lauderdale.
From: John Hudson <OM4T@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 06 Jan 2017 19:36:20 -0400

More will be revealed, for sure, but this can't devolve into a
gun/anti-gun argument as there really has to be more to the story than

Really .......... these mass shootings in the USA are becoming as common as daily football and baseball scores!

You have a gun and violence culture that is frightening.

We here north of the 49th parallel are by no means surprised at these daily outrages.

Pay yor NRA dues and this is what you get.

Anybody with half a brain will avoid the USA. We do !!

jh

something that binary. I can't imagine that anybody who probably spent
that much effort to escape the snow and cold of Alaska to enjoy
January in Florida would decide to become a terrorist or murderer.
Something, or multiple things happened to bring it to this point.
Along the way, how many things could have been done to diffuse
whatever it was that was building up and caused him to snap.

AG