Re: [OM] Short Term or Long View

Subject: Re: [OM] Short Term or Long View
From: Ken Norton <ken@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 6 Jan 2017 11:42:00 -0600
Tres Tacos Moose wrote:

> I'm with Mike. The only "Law" applying is one you made up. You've already
> spent more time fretting about it than is justified.

Yes, you are probably right. But that's why I figured that you all
would help talk me back from the edge.

>> I know that I will never buy another 28/2 again if I sell this one,
> Hahahahahahahaha

Actually, probably true. I experienced dating a model, I'm happy to be
married to a normal person. No need to lust after a model again
because I've already been there, done that. The 28/2 is kinda like
that model. (But when it is pressed up against the OM-3Ti, oh wow)...

> Or put it in a drawer and see what happens in the future.
> Wait and See Moose

Yup. I think that's a perfectly sane approach. I'm NOT like those
other photography bloggers who change camera systems more often than
they change underwear. When you find a system that matches up with
you, there is little reason to lust after the next new shiny. Tina,
for example, is Leica Forever and proud of it. I'm Olympus Forever and
proud of it. What Olympus OM Geek bar-none WOULDN'T have a 28/2 in his
kit? I would be the laughing stock of this list.

AG Schnozz