[OM] OT: A Weird Morning with Paypal

Subject: [OM] OT: A Weird Morning with Paypal
From: Chris Trask <christrask@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 27 Dec 2016 08:36:04 -0700 (GMT-07:00)
     Since yesterday evening I've been trying to send some money by way of
Paypal with no success.  Whenever I go to the send money page, all I get is a
blank window.  I've tried two operating systems, two browsers, and three
internet connections, all with the same result.  Seems that this is not at all
uncommon:

https://www.paypal-community.com/t5/About-Payments-Archive/quot-Send-amp-Request-quot-link-function-not-working-can-t-send/td-p/1003741

https://www.paypal-community.com/t5/About-Settings/Screen-goes-blank-when-I-try-to-transfer-money/td-p/975588

     It may be that the send money page has some embedded malware, which many
ISPs will block.  Also, when I tried connecting with Paypal by way of the Taco
Bell across the street I got a strange message saying Paypal wants to call me
at home to verify my identity.  Looks like Paypal has been hijacked.

Chris

     - Hunter S. Thompson