Re: [OM] Happy with my cameras

Subject: Re: [OM] Happy with my cameras
From: ChrisB <ftog@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 20 Dec 2016 22:30:09 +0000
Thanks, Moose.  I would have thought that you would have preferred less
darkness, from what I remember.

But this was not about adjustment in the computer, only about the lack of noise
at ISO6400; I was very pleased.  If it hadn’t been so cold (I ventured into the
streets without a coat) I might have tried different compositions; I resisted
cropping what I had because it was to show the results straight from the camera.

Chris