Re: [OM] Happy with my cameras

Subject: Re: [OM] Happy with my cameras
From: Philippe <photo.philippe.amard@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 20 Dec 2016 22:08:48 +0100
Hi Chris,

These looks seriously underexposed - no details in the shadows as seen from
here.
And I blame it on the jpegs, to the photog, nor the camera Ias I know it.

I'm absolutely sure the raf/raw contain way much more information than provided
here - even more than on film...
So unless you like the black as they are, do return to the lightroom and
process the raws dear friend :-)

Am I sounding hash?
I'm simply feeling frustrating as I'm feeling on a diet having to shoot
lousy/rigid jpeg with the X-T2 when I should have long upgraded my OS and LR to
enjoy a new and hopefully better life

In a rush, and with no harm whatsoever intended after a 1,000 km drive today …

Amities
Philippe, still shooting raf on X-T1 ...