Re: [OM] OT: Concerns

Subject: Re: [OM] OT: Concerns
From: John Hudson <OM4T@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 05 Dec 2016 18:21:15 -0400

On 12/5/2016 4:58 PM, Tina Manley wrote:
Hi, Phillipe -

No, Trans-Siberia is still on.  We just got our Chinese visas.  Already
have Russian visas and Mongolia doesn't require a visa.  The Chinese visas
cost over $500!!  Ridiculous.

China needs the money as it is still a developing country !

Paragraph 2 refers right from the top mouth in the nation

http://tinyurl.com/jau9ubq

jh

Thanks!!

Tina