Re: [OM] OT: Advice please on giving my laptop an Enema

Subject: Re: [OM] OT: Advice please on giving my laptop an Enema
From: John Hudson <OM4T@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 28 Nov 2016 12:36:13 -0400
No one has mentioned CCleaner from www.Piriform.com.

There is a free version as well as a one time paid for "Pro" version with more features. The "Pro" version I have allows for use on an unlimited number of computers.

Updated versions come out once or twice a month on average.

I have used CCleaner for several years and am continually flabbergasted at the volume of "temporary" internet files of one kind or another after even one day online. Chrome appears to be the worst offender by fifty country miles for installing temporary files, cookies, and the like.

jh