[OM] Milestone

Subject: [OM] Milestone
From: Tina Manley <tmanley@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 7 Nov 2016 17:18:23 -0500
PESO:

I will be so glad when tomorrow is over.  I have not felt like working on
photos lately and have only posted a few old scans on Facebook.

I have been re-organizing and cleaning up my LR catalog and realized today
that I have passed a significant milestone - over 1,000,000 photos in my
one and only catalog.  1,011,777 to be exact.  I'm still cleaning up a few
duplicates and some missing photos so that's not the final total, and it
doesn't count 8 external hard drives that are back-ups.

I may be moving them all to Canada or Spain.  We'll know tomorrow night or
Wednesday morning!

Tina
--
Tina Manley