Re: [OM] Silent Majority For Trump

Subject: Re: [OM] Silent Majority For Trump
From: "Bill Pearce" <billcpearce@xxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 6 Nov 2016 14:56:01 -0600
Right wingers view facts as anything that supports their preconceived notions. They need not be generally recognized as such, just labeled as fact by them and others of the far right ilk.

And about fascism, we've already had that, with George W. That sure worked out.

-----Original Message----- From: Mike Lazzari