Re: [OM] Silent Majority For Trump

Subject: Re: [OM] Silent Majority For Trump
From: Christopher Crawford <chris@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 04 Nov 2016 20:26:15 -0400
I think the handmade signs show a large degree of support from ordinary
people. Trump has professionally made signs available for supporters to
put in their yards, and I see lots of them. Its easy to use a premade sign
to support a candidate, but you must really really support him or her to
go to the trouble of making your own sign.

That¹s something the elites don¹t want to admit, and they refuse to
understand why Trump is so popular and Hillary so hated in ?fly-over
country.¹ Trump is a result of ordinary Americans being fucked for too
long and getting tired of it. Because acknowledging that would mean having
to stop fucking the working class, and the elites wouldn¹t dream of doing
that, they instead denigrate Trump¹s supporters as ignorant racist nazis,
which most of them are not. They¹re just tired of being fucked.

If the Democrats had put up a candidate who would have stopped fucking the
people, then Trump would have no chance of winning the election. They had
that chance with Sanders, but the Democratic party leadership and the
corporate media saw to it that he lost. I have a feeling that Trump is
going to win, despite all the hand-wringing from liberals and the elites.
If he does, they have only themselves and their arrogance to blame.

I came from the lower classes. I was the 6th person in my family¹s history
to graduate from high school. I have a masters degree, but have always
struggled to earn a living. I grew up in the working class and I know its
far worse for many other people. I know who is voting for Trump and why.
The media¹s narrative is wrong. Trump himself is morally repugnant, but so
is Hillary, and people have to choose the ?lesser evil¹ in this election.
That¹s not a recipe for a free society.

--
Chris Crawford
Fine Art Photography

Become a fan on Facebook

On 11/4/16, 8:32 AM, "olympus on behalf of Bill Barber via olympus"
<olympus-bounces+chris=chriscrawfordphoto.com@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx on behalf