Re: [OM] Handmade Trump Sign on US-30

Subject: Re: [OM] Handmade Trump Sign on US-30
From: ChrisB <ftog@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 4 Nov 2016 16:52:51 +0000
It’s pretty awful, in my view.  It will probably serve to alienate the voting
public even further from those trying to be elected.  The turnout in a recent
by-election in the UK was only 25.8%

http://www.electionpolling.co.uk/blog/2016/10/23/batley-and-spen-by-election-result-and-analysis

That’s not good voter engagement, even though the standing MP was popular (she
was murdered in the street by some pillock) and the new MP seems to be equally
so.

Chris