[OM] Nathan's PAD 29/10/2016: art appreciation

Subject: [OM] Nathan's PAD 29/10/2016: art appreciation
From: Nathan Wajsman <photo@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 30 Oct 2016 00:53:07 +0200
I am in the best place in the world right now. This morning I flew from
Alicante to Billund (home of LEGO, the world’s biggest toy company) and there
my friend Lars picked me up and we drove the 80 km to our hometown Aarhus where
he still lives. Whenever I am there, I visit the ARoS modern art gallery.
Inevitably, it is a mix of expanding my horizons by seeing new things, and the
joy of seeing familiar things again. Today’s PAD falls in the latter category:

http://www.greatpix.eu/All/Picture-A-Day/i-7wnTB2K/A

I love this place.

Nathan

Nathan Wajsman