Re: [OM] IMGs: New/Used Bike

Subject: Re: [OM] IMGs: New/Used Bike
From: John Hudson <OM4T@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 28 Oct 2016 10:48:24 -0300
I have an old Claud Butler bike with the five coloured Olympic rings on the front of the steering stem. Likely dates to the mid 1960s. The original Campagnolo 10 speed gear set seized up many years ago and was replaced with a lesser brand. Cost me GBP40 in 1975 to ride back and forth to university in Liverpool. Wheels still turn. Worth restoring?

jh