Re: [OM] OT: GRUMBLE!

Subject: Re: [OM] OT: GRUMBLE!
From: Jim Nichols <jhnichols@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 24 Oct 2016 16:26:18 -0500
I agree, Moose, and use your practice in other parts of the house. However, because of my hearing loss from years of exposure to large compressors, I keep an ancient Western Electric push-button phone with an amplified handset on my desk, because the adjustable volume makes it easier for me to communicate. Out of habit, I usually grab the phone when it rings.

I know, there a modern phones with volume control, but the old set just seems "better".

Jim Nichols
Tullahoma, TN USA