Re: [OM] Monarch-take 2 (on topic)

Subject: Re: [OM] Monarch-take 2 (on topic)
From: Chuck Norcutt <chucknorcutt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 24 Oct 2016 05:39:11 -0400
I'm not up to planning years ahead for much of anything let alone a butterfly shot.

Chuck Norcutt

This one was a few years in the planning.  Planted  a hybrid white
echinacea (White Swan)  several years ago in a location could get low
angle light with good background  for nice bokeh should a flutterby
choose to pay a visit.  There was pretty good light so no fill flash
needed so grabbed my original B'fly kit the OM-2 and Viv S1-90mm.  I
could get away with 3 pixel deconvolution but that was it on the back
wing thanks to the excellent AG  scan.  Perhaps if had been more
aggressive suppressing grain, could have done more. Marnie thought
should soften the bokeh a bit but had already saved the psd file w/o
the meticulous selections so let it be--- and then see what people
think.

http://www.olyendomike.com/Macro-2016/i-bgx6Bp2/A

Mike