Re: [OM] PSTCRD: Bathala - the views

Subject: Re: [OM] PSTCRD: Bathala - the views
From: John Hudson <OM4T@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 20 Oct 2016 07:23:14 -0300
Au contraire !

Inspiration for simplicity and modernity should be welcomed.

This dome shaped church on the hill was a welcome breath of fresh air.

jh

On 10/19/2016 6:20 PM, Philippe Amard wrote:
I don't know when they lost the inspiration ;-)

Nice photos in any case,
and thanks for pointing me to the new trends there :-)

Amities
Philippe

An alternative style of Roman Catholic church architecture was seen in the
town of Loule in the south east of Portugal in March 2014 and again two
years later.

http://tinyurl.com/hvcr5bk

http://tinyurl.com/jmlpgnt

jh