Re: [OM] OT: Movie Identification

Subject: Re: [OM] OT: Movie Identification
From: John Hermanson <omtech1@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 04 Oct 2016 06:35:10 -0400
Film is "Open Season". A vile product which unfortunately was William Holden's last film. Also started Peter Fonda and Richard Lynch. The pose as cops, pull a couple over, take them to a house out in the woods and after a night of abuse, release them into the woods. They then hunt them down and kill them. Stuck in my mind

John Hermanson  |   CPS, Inc.
21 South Ln., Huntington NY 11743
www.zuiko.com  | omtech1@xxxxxxxxxxx
Olympus OM Service since 1977