Re: [OM] Windows 10 Annoyance

Subject: Re: [OM] Windows 10 Annoyance
From: Larry Griffin via olympus <olympus@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 2 Oct 2016 17:41:31 -0700
Cc: Larry Griffin <l_g_griffin@xxxxxxxxx>
Google worked.

On 10/02/2016 05:13 PM, David Thatcher wrote:
If you google "electranet warned of tower risk long ago" it should be an
early result and will work perhaps...

davidt

On Sun, Oct 02, 2016 at 04:58:38PM -0700, Larry Griffin via olympus wrote:
The link wouldn't go thru for me for subscribers only. I'm interested
but not enough to subscribe. I've been watching what is happening
Lithium and Vanadium flow batteries. Another member on the web site
where we have a column on batteries published that link. When Tina
mention that she and Tom were going solar I thought she would be
interested. Vanadium flow batteries are the way to go for storage
battery. I still have that Mackinon mirror lense haven't used it much.

Best Larry