Re: [OM] All you need to know about politicians in one image

Subject: Re: [OM] All you need to know about politicians in one image
From: bj@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Sun, 02 Oct 2016 04:03:35 +1300

Chris Crawford wrote

Americans don?t have the choice to elect
politicians we like. The system
is rigged to ensure that only two
parties, who are very close in ideology
and both owned by the same
business interests, can get elected to office.

Look at the 2016
presidential election. We have two candidates, Donald
Trump and Hillary
Clinton, who are both extremely unpopular with the
American people. For
good reason, too. Trump is a loudmouth boor who uses
bigotry and the
language of the schoolyard bully as his campaign rhetoric.
Clinton is
possibly the most corrupt politician to ever run for the
presidency of
the United States. Neither is morally fit for office, but
we?re getting
one of them anyway.

As for fascism, we?re there already. Mussolini said
that fascism was the
union of government and business. Fascism doesn?t
have to have death camps
or institutionalized racism of the sort Hitler
put in place. We are
already ruled by business leaders, who use
government as their servant and
slave.

--
That's my assessment as well
Chris. I've never followed or understood USA politics until

The corruption, voter deletion and illegal manipulation in
the Democrat primaries was almost
beyond belief. Utterly horrible.

Sent
with commiseration, Brian