Re: [OM] Windows 10 Annoyance

Subject: Re: [OM] Windows 10 Annoyance
From: Tina Manley <tmanley@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 29 Sep 2016 16:16:09 -0400
I left Olympus out of the loop.  Aram on the LUG solved the problem.  It
wasn't the hard drives going to sleep that was a problem.  It was the USB
hubs shutting off to save power.  I had to go in to each USB hub in the
Device Manager and unclick the option of shutting down the hub to save
power.  That fixed it!!

After many months of frustration, I am so glad my external hard drives are
staying on all the time now!

Tina