Re: [OM] Speaking of SilkyPIX

Subject: Re: [OM] Speaking of SilkyPIX
From: ChrisB <ftog@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 28 Sep 2016 17:02:04 +0100
Thanks for that information, Ken.  I find the Capture One working environment
far superior to that of SilkyPix; it has its shortcomings, such as limited
metadata input at the import state, but I feel more comfortable using C1 than
LR (and than Aperture, now it’s so old).

So, even at that “deal” price, I won’t be trying SilkyPix again.

Chris