Re: [OM] Does a BMW run at 60fps full resolution raw?

Subject: Re: [OM] Does a BMW run at 60fps full resolution raw?
From: Ken Norton <ken@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 20 Sep 2016 14:43:48 -0500
> It's also unclear to me how someone like you or me would get an practical
> advantage from such resolution. How does one display it?

One doesn't. However, more pixels mean more bending potential. The
more pixels you have, the more distortion correction you can do
without trashing detail. It really isn't about the output, it's about
the process.

I can, and do, get amazing pictures from the E-1, but the key is to
keep the pickles in their jars and not move them around. You can do
any amount of HSV alterations you want, but don't you dare crop the
image or make positional adjustments.

AG (more, bigger, better) Schnozz