Re: [OM] odd computer behavior

Subject: Re: [OM] odd computer behavior
From: Chuck Norcutt <chucknorcutt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 8 Sep 2016 14:33:30 -0400
I suggest you read this article in its entirety
<http://www.online-tech-tips.com/computer-tips/how-to-fix-svchostexe-errors-and-problems-with-high-cpu-usage/>

This will explain all about svchost.exe and why it's there. Also, toward the end, if you're running Win 8 or 10 you may not need to install WinPatrol. I don't know all the functions of WinPatrol but identifying what's running under svchost.exe is part of the Windows Task Manager (under processes) for those later versions.

Chuck Norcutt