Re: [OM] more --Plumbing shenanigans--

Subject: Re: [OM] more --Plumbing shenanigans--
From: Mike Lazzari <watershed@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 6 Sep 2016 17:08:05 -0700
...The water was cold, clear and refreshing. Probably the finest drinking water we've ever had.
Chuck Norcutt

That was an ideal situation Chuck. We are sitting in the middle of a rock surrounded by salt water. I'm pulling ice-age water from a bubble 300' below sea level

The water is cold and crystal clear but...with a hint of H2S. Unfortunately for us. Neighbors on one side don't have it but those on the other do so we are in with that lot. I'll have to do some sort of aeration. Otherwise I measure Alk 150ppm, pH 8.5, THardness 100ppm and TDS 190ppm. We'll be taking a sample to the lab next trip to the mainland for more extensive tests.

I'm sure that our paltry rainfall is insufficient to replenish the aquifer. Eventually we will switch to water catchment as my daughter already does next door.