Re: [OM] E-M1 II [was] IMG: Giving Respect to the Oly E-1]

Subject: Re: [OM] E-M1 II [was] IMG: Giving Respect to the Oly E-1]
From: Frank <wijsmuller@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 2 Sep 2016 17:14:58 +0200
That is exactly my point. It is about enabling multiple purposes. If you
have a smaller camera that you can extend with a hand grip or if that is
not enough an additional battery vertical grip, you can adapt to the lens
you want to use at that time.

However a big body without the option to go small is unnecessary limiting
imho.