Re: [OM] Custom Lens Profiles - CC

Subject: Re: [OM] Custom Lens Profiles - CC
From: Chuck Norcutt <chucknorcutt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 2 Sep 2016 09:59:32 -0400
I answered why in my original post except no one noticed or understood. I also just posted the simplified version which I'll repeat here.

When you go to Adobe's page for the profile tool you see 2 things immediately. One is the ZIP file and the other is the user's manual in PDF form. Since the user's manual was in plain sight I never expected the ZIP file to contain anything other than code... no reason to try to open it first until I had read the manual... which I foolishly thought would be complete. Then I more deeply led myself astray looking for the second manual mentioned in the first which is contained only in the ZIP file.

Chuck Norcutt