Re: [OM] Custom Lens Profiles - CC

Subject: Re: [OM] Custom Lens Profiles - CC
From: Chuck Norcutt <chucknorcutt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 1 Sep 2016 15:21:25 -0400
A comment on the link below. Everything required (software, instruction manuals and target images) is included in a single ZIP file. When you get to that page you can see the download link as well as a link to the PDF user's manual. I downloaded the ZIP file but didn't try opening it until I had a chance to read the user's manual. The user's manual made mention of another manual... the calibration chart shooting guide. I searched in vein for that manual... even enlisting Googles help in searching Apple's site... all to no avail.

Then I finally opened the ZIP file and discovered that, in addition to the executable code, it creates 3 folders "calibration charts", "documentation" and "sample images". The documentation folder contains all *3* (not 2) documentation files. I wish Adobe would have explained this up front or at least not put one of the 3 doc files in plain sight with the others hidden.

Chuck Norcutt