Re: [OM] IMG: A Lens from Way-Back

Subject: Re: [OM] IMG: A Lens from Way-Back
From: Jim Nichols <jhnichols@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 1 Sep 2016 09:41:07 -0500
Chuck,

I thought you might like to see this shot. It was made on a cold January morning about 5 1/2 years ago, just after I mounted the lens. Having made a miserably cold attempt to get some shots at a Civil War cemetery, I pulled my truck into its parking spot and saw the resident male Mocking Bird in a bare Cleveland Pear tree. I shot this from the window of the truck, with the bellows at maximum extension.

http://www.gallery.leica-users.org/v/OldNick/Mocking+Bird.jpg.html

Jim Nichols
Tullahoma, TN USA