Re: [OM] IMG: A Lens from Way-Back

Subject: Re: [OM] IMG: A Lens from Way-Back
From: Jim Nichols <jhnichols@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 1 Sep 2016 09:07:23 -0500
Hi Chuck,

I understand what you are saying about the reflection from the rear element, but find that hard to understand when the lens is 8 inches away at the end of a bellows. I'll keep pondering it.

Your old LTM lenses are interesting. I had a 50/1.5 at one time. It was very soft wide open. My sample was in poor shape mechanically, and I sold it. The 90/4 and 135/4 are still respected lenses. I just bought a 90/2.8, but in Leica-R mount, and really like it.

Jim Nichols
Tullahoma, TN USA