Re: [OM] OT: Tropical Storm Hermine

Subject: Re: [OM] OT: Tropical Storm Hermine
From: Chuck Norcutt <chucknorcutt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 31 Aug 2016 20:08:03 -0400
Looks like you're going to get 4-6" and I'm going to get 6-10".
<http://www.nhc.noaa.gov/refresh/graphics_at4+shtml/212352.shtml?rainqpf#contents> We'll see. The forecast has been moving further inland with each iteration. We'll see what actually happens on Friday and Saturday. In any case I haven't seen a wind forecast scary enough to get me to spend the 5 hours necessary to put up all the hurricane panels.

Chuck Norcutt