Re: [OM] Alt dot Moose branches out [was The Apocalypse Continues]

Subject: Re: [OM] Alt dot Moose branches out [was The Apocalypse Continues]
From: Ken Norton <ken@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 26 Aug 2016 19:54:34 -0500
> For us, the original 5D is our reference point, and a relative monster. For
> many others the 5D III is even more monstrous.

Which is one thing that I really do like about the 6D. It's almost
tiny compared to the 5Dmk3. And a lot lighter. I've got the battery
grip for it and that thing really increases the size/mass, which is
nice for stable shooting with big, heavy lenses like the 35-80. But I
can slip it off, put a Zuiko prime on it and it's a nice compact
setup. It's almost identical in size to the E-bodies.

AG