Re: [OM] Painless gear reduction

Subject: Re: [OM] Painless gear reduction
From: Jim Nichols <jhnichols@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 15 Aug 2016 13:34:27 -0500
Hi Moose,

I get the KEH notices, but seldom have a need, so don't usually keep note of them. This morning I talked with a buyer at their main office, arranged for a pre-paid shipping label to send a lens to him, and then talked to sales and had them put a lens on hold for me. The package is at the local Fed Ex pickup point. Hopefully the exchange will not cost me too much.

Jim Nichols
Tullahoma, TN USA