Re: [OM] Canon 6D manual focusing accuracy

Subject: Re: [OM] Canon 6D manual focusing accuracy
From: Chuck Norcutt <chucknorcutt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 11 Aug 2016 19:54:06 -0400
Could be where he wanted it but I think the image is a little bit back-focused for my (front) focus taste. Note front legs and nearby hair.

Chuck Norcutt

On 8/10/2016 4:16 PM, Moose wrote:
On 8/10/2016 10:40 AM, Ken Norton wrote:
http://zone-10.com/d1/node/235

This, although less artistically interesting, makes my eyes comfortable;
there's a clear plane of focus with stuff in it that's clearly in focus,
with smooth transitions into OoF in front and behind.

I'll take your word for it that it's where you intended it to be. :-)

Plane Old Moose