Re: [OM] Canon 6D manual focusing accuracy

Subject: Re: [OM] Canon 6D manual focusing accuracy
From: Christopher Crawford <chris@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 10 Aug 2016 19:12:10 -0400
I couldn¹t focus my 5DmkII manually with the original screen or with the
Eg-S, which is supposed be easier to focus.

I bought an EC-A screen from a Taiwanese guy who trims them slightly so
they¹ll fit a 5DmkII. The EC-A is a screen for the EOS 1V film body and I
think it also fits the ?pro¹ full-frame EOS cameras like the 1Ds mkIII. It
has a micro prism focusing aid in the center, and that makes focusing
SOOOOOOOO much easier for me!

--
Chris Crawford
Fine Art Photography

Become a fan on Facebook

On 8/10/16, 4:24 PM, "olympus on behalf of Mike Gordon via olympus"
<olympus-bounces+chris=chriscrawfordphoto.com@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx on behalf